Embarrassing moments

Air all your daily pleasures and solve the World's problems over a cuppa of your favourite beverage.
Please note, no alcohol until after midday!

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

maybenot

Embarrassing moments

Post by maybenot » 17 Sep 2017, 10:24

Yes well, I've been 'red faced' many times in my life but last week was one of the funnier ( and cringeworthy) instances...

Ev'ry Sunday morning my friend and I go to the local pub for an hour, (we're in a small racing syndicate, $10 per ftnght) it's a bit of fun and sometimes one of us will actually pick a winner...
Anyway, I was sitting on a barstool in the outdoor area with a bunch of blokes ( I was the only female) when one of the fellas walks past me and says " hey Maggs, have you dropped yer knickers?"
I looked on the ground and to my horror, there's a pair of black knickers right beneath my feet ...
When I got undressed the night before I just took evr'ything off at once ... and when I put the jeans on again sunday morning, ( fresh u'wear) the old undies must've been stuck in the leg, then worked their way down ...well, you can imagine some of the comments, but I just laughed, picked them up and stuck them in me handbag ... so glad it happened at the table and not while Iwas walking thru' the lounge area :eek

Come on then, share your embarrassing moments !
Reality is ruining my life

Perrorist
Administrator

Re: Embarrassing moments

Post by Perrorist » 17 Sep 2017, 10:36

:good_one

terra
Silver Member
Location: South-Eastern foothills of Mt. Gingenbullen, Southern Highlands NSW

Post by terra » 17 Sep 2017, 17:21

Geez Maggs.... we can take you anywhere ! :heeheehee
"Life's too short to drink cheap wine".

godfather
Diamond Member

Post by godfather » 21 Sep 2017, 23:24

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've dropped my knickers a few times but never in a pub as yet!

Had a few embarrassing moments in my life but can't decide which one was the "most".
I'll be back to let you know one day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.