Controversial right-wing speaker Milo Yiannopoulos in Sydney

Air all your daily pleasures and solve the World's problems over a cuppa of your favourite beverage.
Please note, no alcohol until after midday!

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Controversial right-wing speaker Milo Yiannopoulos in Sydney

Post by Dreamweaver » 30 Nov 2017, 17:17

I could laugh or cry, but if he wants to make me angry, he just isn't worth that much bother. A sick man.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/contr ... a84542bdd4
When questioned if it was his place to be offensive, he replied: “Who cares, who cares? How are these people going to survive in war zones if they can’t take a bit of teasing from me?

“Our job as journalists is to mess with people and destroy their lives.

“This guy, Stefanovic or whatever, he has mysteriously cancelled last minute with me. Why? “It’s repeated over and over again, throughout the networks, throughout the channels, they realise they can’t make conservatives look bad again today.”
“I liked that guy Tony Abbott, I thought he was cool because he was ballsy and upset all the people that I didn’t like ... he was up against Julia Gillard who seemed like a complete prick,” Yiannopoulos said.

In a press conference today he urged politicians debating the same-sex marriage bill to decline the legislation because it doesn’t offer protection for freedom of religious expression.

“And I say that as a married gay person,” he said.
He is known to have ties with US President Donald Trump, billionaire Robert Mercer and white supremist Richard Spencer.

Yiannopoulos has been open about his “poorly worded” comments in 2015 which claimed the age of consent was “not this black-and-white thing” and that relationships “between younger boys and older men … can be hugely positive experiences”.
I dream, therefore I am.