G & T pancakes
- Juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
- Lemon and lime zest
- 200g self raising flour
250g gin and tonic can
Knob of butter
1. Make the lemon and lime zest garnish.
Simply peel the zest from a lemon and roll it around a cocktail stick.
Repeat with lime zest, then set both aside.
2.For the gin and tonic syrup.
Squeeze the lemon and lime juice into a pan, then add the sugar and gin.
Boil the mixture for three minutes.
3. For pancakes place the flour in a bowl and add the egg.
Then whisk in your can of G+T until smooth.
4. Melt the butter in a pan and spoon in the pancake mixture in individual portions.
Heat until the pancakes are a glorious golden brown.
5. To serve, stack the pancakes and drizzle the gin and tonic syrup over the top.
Garnish with curled zest and umbrella.