Crazy KIM ups the danger of a world war AGAIN!

Major issues which will affect Australia and the World

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Trishia

Crazy KIM ups the danger of a world war AGAIN!

Post by Trishia » 15 Sep 2017, 10:00

This childish madman is looking to start something, and he has no idea what the result will be.The trouble is..... "What to do to stop Him!"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/n ... at/8868138

8-[

grandduke
Diamond Member

Re: Crazy KIM ups the danger of a world war AGAIN!

Post by grandduke » 15 Sep 2017, 13:31

Trishia, knock him off and soon.
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

Trishia

Post by Trishia » 15 Sep 2017, 14:09

Easier said than done Dukey.
The trouble is, you then go down to his level. Also, as someone on here said, "One of his relatives will take over, and be just as dangerous."

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 15 Sep 2017, 21:36

What ever will be, will be.
Unless we can do something about it.
So think something up, quick! :eek
I dream, therefore I am.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 15 Sep 2017, 22:08

“Of course the people don’t want war. But after all, it’s the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it’s a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.”

— Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
I dream, therefore I am.

godfather
Diamond Member

Post by godfather » 15 Sep 2017, 22:57

A Japanese 'expert' says " Don't let Kim intimidate us. Give Japan and S.K. some nuclear powers.!"

Would that solve the problems?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.

Slapsy

Post by Slapsy » 16 Sep 2017, 11:23

I wonder if anybody has bothered to ask this clown what he wants. Isn't that how a similar problem with his father was sorted?
The punters know that the horse called Morality rarely gets past the post,whereas the nag called Self-interest always runs a good race. ..... Gough Whitlam 19/10/89

Biggdad
Gold Member

Post by Biggdad » 16 Sep 2017, 14:05

On the tele this morning, some one said that they read on facebook, that a way to solve the korean problem was to
get 28 million iphones filled with propaganda & drop them into north korea. ( basically the same as dropping leaflets)
Someone then answered,"not a bad idea except you would have to drop a million orso 5 to6 year olds to show them
how to operate the phones! :eek :eek =D=

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 16 Sep 2017, 16:41

:good_one

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 16 Sep 2017, 16:46

Slapsy wrote:
16 Sep 2017, 11:23
I wonder if anybody has bothered to ask this clown what he wants. Isn't that how a similar problem with his father was sorted?
What he wants is not to feel threatened. When you put yourself in his shoes, with US and SK forces carrying out war games close to your border and sophisticated weaponry pointing in your direction, all the while watching your back in case your generals decide to overthrow you, I guess you're entitled to show you're not a pushover.

kfchugo
Bronze Member

Post by kfchugo » 16 Sep 2017, 17:37

Kim does not simply want to feel "safer". He wants equality with the major world powers. He wants acknowledgement that NK is a legitimate nuclear power in the world - in effect, he is trying to bully his way to a seat at the table with the "big boys" of world affairs.
Before WW11, England gave Hitler a clear ultimatum which he ignored - so triggering the war. The U.S. has run out of political options and should now be doing the same. They should issue a public ultimatum to NK to the effect that "Should any further nuclear detonation take place or should any missile leave North Korean air space, a state of WAR will exist between the USA and the Republic of North Korea. It would then be in Kims court (as well as Russia and China) to ensure that he heeds that final warning.
NOBODY wants war, but if it is inevitable, get it on and over with as quickly as possible.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 16 Sep 2017, 18:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zopB-4egOKc

Getting a war over and done with does seem to solve some problems, but unfortunately creates more that we couldn't envisage, at a great cost to human life and welfare while taking place. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total deaths ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million. That's only fatalities, without other casualties, the wrecking of human lives.

Wars often result in bringing on the very thing they were instigated to avoid. Increase the very thing they were meant to lessen.
I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 16 Sep 2017, 20:46

Kim cannot be compared with Hitler, who was openly pursuing expansionist policies. Who is Kim threatening to invade?

kfchugo
Bronze Member

Post by kfchugo » 17 Sep 2017, 09:24

Kim has made direct threats to "nuke" mainland USA, Australia, Guam, South Korea, Japan....etc., etc......I dont believe that the prospect of "invasion" comes into the equation at this point.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 17 Sep 2017, 10:35

He's said all along that any attack would be retaliatory. He's being intimidated and showing he has the capacity to respond if attacked.