Tony gets it right!

Major issues which will affect Australia and the World

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Buck_naked
Emerald Member

Re: Tony gets it right!

Post by Buck_naked » 04 Mar 2018, 10:42

If a pollie is prepared to throw his own wife and family under a bus by lying and cheating what can Joe Average voter expect from the their pre election promises??? Honesty and integrity mean something.
It's very bad for the functioning of the office if one member is rooting the boss.
That is why Trumble layed down the standard.
Its now open season, for ministers, shadow ministers and MP's.
Canberra is being exposed for what it is: a drunken rootfest by maggots. :character-oldtimer: :character-oldtimer:
Last edited by Buck_naked on 04 Mar 2018, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

lynny
Diamond Member

Post by lynny » 04 Mar 2018, 11:44

And today Tasmania is shown up for what it is.......the stinking carpet under a room full of pokies.

Politics, politicians, promises.......piffle 8-[

Slapsy

Post by Slapsy » 04 Mar 2018, 11:59

John Lord has just about nailed it here : https://theaimn.com/day-day-politics-ge ... ten-begun/

Kill Bill has been recognised as their only means of winning which,for the country,is really sad. The "Witch",however,has taken it to a new level.
The punters know that the horse called Morality rarely gets past the post,whereas the nag called Self-interest always runs a good race. ..... Gough Whitlam 19/10/89

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 04 Mar 2018, 19:33

Buck, I too would wish for a perfect world. But not one where everyone is pretending to be perfect, and actually just mealy-mouthed hypocrites.

The best I hope for is that those elected do what they can in the interests firstly of those who elected them,
and secondly of Australians in general.

In the case of ministers, it would be wonderful if they acted in the interests of all Australians - not party, not themselves.
An impossible dream, I guess. 8-[
I dream, therefore I am.