News corp

Are we being treated like human beings by our Corporate Captains? Have they heard of the word 'compassion' or is greed the guiding light for them?

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

grandduke
Diamond Member

News corp

Post by grandduke » 22 May 2016, 10:53

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2016/05/ ... unday_Best
One has to love some of the narrative emerging from these stories and i quote
"This mistake (if that’s what you call asking a question on a television program) was compounded by Kelly O’Dwyer, the Assistant Treasurer and Minister for the Thousand-Yard Stare. :heeheehee :heeheehee :heeheehee

One would assume it’s reasonable to expect the Assistant Treasurer to be across the myriad ways in which government looks after those less well off. But O’Dwyer appears to be first fiddle in the growing orchestra of politicians who couldn’t find a narrative with three Sherpas and a GPS. :heeheehee :heeheehee :wqoohoo
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

Perrorist
Administrator

Re: News corp

Post by Perrorist » 22 May 2016, 11:20

O'Dwyer is wheeled out to answer unpleasant questions on finances while Cormann and Morrison hide behind the door. The price of being a female politician.

godfather
Diamond Member

Post by godfather » 23 May 2016, 20:25

O'Dwyer appears to be the bugle in a string orchestra.
Moral here is, if there are no notes for your instrument........... don't blow your trumpet!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.

grandduke
Diamond Member

Post by grandduke » 23 May 2016, 22:54

With a thousand mile stare and needs 3 sherpas and a GPS
unit to find her way around. I stole that :heeheehee :heeheehee :heeheehee
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw