Grey nomads?

How can we improve the prognosis for our maturing Australians? Suggestions, ideas, proposals for better social and health issues, including retirement accommodation, etc.

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Merri

Grey nomads?

Post by Merri » 04 Oct 2006, 19:29

Just wondering how many of us are tied up with ailing partners, dysfunctional children, or caring for grandchildren? And how many can live the 'grey nomad' lifestyle?

godfather
Diamond Member

Post by godfather » 04 Oct 2006, 20:21

Have been on the roads once before. Only for about six months and straining at the bits to do it all again.....one day!! [-o< [-o<

Momentarily it will remain on the 'back burner' because I have taken on a part time consulting job for another two years!
After that? Any ones guess. God willing and health holding up, it'll be back on the roads in front of a caravan. Yippehhhhhhh! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 20 Dec 2006, 12:31

I always thought I'd do this one day - but you can't have your cake and eat it too. I'm happy now with what I do! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I dream, therefore I am.

Dawn

Post by Dawn » 22 Dec 2006, 13:20

You all just knew I would be different, didn't you?
My ex and I started out on our trip to Perth and back in 1967, way back when the road accross the Nullabor was still a dirt road. We were away for a year and had some wonderful adventures!
Now I have no man, no money but lots of memories! :grin: :grin: :grin: