Hi I'm from SHS also

Introduce ourselves. If you are a new member, say a few words to let us know you are now part of the Silverpeers fraternity. Our members will welcome you with warm words.

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Biggdad
Gold Member

Hi I'm from SHS also

Post by Biggdad » 06 Jul 2013, 23:52

I'm Gordon , 73 & live in Sydney, I see a lot of other people I Know from SHS have already registered....cheers! :good_luck
WHEN YOU TELL THE TRUTH, IT'S LESS YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER.Image

donander
Emerald Member

Re: Hi I'm from SHS also

Post by donander » 07 Jul 2013, 10:17

Hi Gordon. Welcome to SPs ..... how's the new shed roof?
The last interglacial had less ice, higher sea levels, and warmer temperatures than this one. So, according to the evidence so far, human activity must have a COOLING effect.

Biggdad
Gold Member

Post by Biggdad » 07 Jul 2013, 11:31

Don I see your in and running. I'm Having problems with the site. This is the only place i can get into the rest is locking me out.
It keeps asking for passwords, when I type in my pass word is tells me it's incorrect. Have e/mailed godfather to get problem sorted> Gordon.
WHEN YOU TELL THE TRUTH, IT'S LESS YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER.Image

godfather
Diamond Member

Post by godfather » 07 Jul 2013, 13:01

Hi Gordon, have been able to fix your problem and please join in with all forums now open to you.
Won't explain here what happened.......the other members are too young to understand the situation.

:wink :wink :wink
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.