NEW RELEASE

Welcome to the section of Silver Peers where we invite submissions from members and visitors for our Poetry Corner. We accept all forms of poetry - sonnets, daisy chains, haiku, free verse, bush poetry.....any type of poetry that you care to write - and the best shall be published in our forums.

Moderator: Mahalia

Mahalia
Moderator (Bronze Member)

NEW RELEASE

Post by Mahalia » 24 Mar 2017, 03:35

I don't think I shared the news with our SP's but for those who might be interested I recently released a soft cover book of some of my work titled 'Aussie Tails and Aussie Males and one or two other things It is a faid dinkum, hold in your hand and read book, fully illustrated and selling in Australia for $29.95 which includes postage, and includes a selection of poems about animals - the tails, Aussie blokes - be they farmers, military, the average Joe Bloe on the streets etc. There is a section on Aboriginal legends and some stories and poems about our sunburnt country. There are one or two other things in there as well including some yarns, some Haiku and some giggle gallery gags.

If you might like a copy just let me know and I will get one out to you - I have a few left and I don't anticipate going into a 2nd print with it as my 2nd book is well underway now.
MKC new book cover.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Scribbly Bark Poet
see some scribbles here - http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

Teddy
Diamond Member

Re: NEW RELEASE

Post by Teddy » 24 Mar 2017, 11:19

Congratulations Mahalia. :icon_biggrin: