Forum Registrations

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

godfather
Diamond Member

Forum Registrations

Post by godfather » 18 Sep 2013, 15:42

Our forum is free to join and use for all maturing people in Australia and overseas.
To ensure that you have continuous and uninterrupted enjoyment of all aspects of the forum, we require you to become a registered member before you can participate in all our activities.

!!AUTOMATIC REGISTRATION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!!

Due to several recent attempts to destroy our forum I have found it necessary to disallow automatic registration!
If you are keen to join our group of Silver Peers as an active member, then don't hesitate to send an email to the following address:

perry@perisys.com

I will endeavour to process your registration as soon as possible.
Sorry for any inconvenience. Kind regards....gf
20-2-2014 21.25

You will need a Username that should be at least 5 - 20 characters long, and you will need a Password which should be at least 6 - 20 characters long and should consist of upper & lower case letters.

You will also be asked to enter a valid e-mail address issued by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Membership will not be accepted if you enter any WEB-BASED email address, such as Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo or similar.
Your email address will be kept on our records but will never be sold or handed out to any person or entity unless it has been requested by law enforcement personnel.

When your registration has been completed the system will forward your application to one of our administrators, who in turn will notify you as soon as it has been approved, usually on the same day.

Thank you for registering with our forum. I am sure that you will enjoy our lively group of members.

......godfather
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.