El Trump.

For all the budding and experienced humorists, poets and comical verse lovers!

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

grandduke
Diamond Member

El Trump.

Post by grandduke » 18 Jan 2017, 15:55

Quote. Donald Trump was asked if he could quote any Bible verses. He replied,
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Deport him and you do not have to feed him again."
Trump 20:16
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

Maggs
Diamond Member

Re: El Trump.

Post by Maggs » 28 Jan 2017, 11:14

DONALD TRUMP IS SELFISH IS LIKE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE THE MONEY BUT USE IT FOR BUILDINGS WALLS TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT

grandduke
Diamond Member

Post by grandduke » 01 Feb 2017, 14:15

And this from Hannah Arendt. Snippet Hannah Arendt OCTOBER 26, 1978 ISSUE
Hannah Arendt made the comments that follow in 1974 during an interview with the French writer Roger Errera.

Totalitarianism

Totalitarianism begins in contempt for what you have. The second step is the notion: “Things must change—no matter how, Anything is better than what we have.” Totalitarian rulers organize this kind of mass sentiment, and by organizing it articulate it, and by articulating it make the people somehow love it. They were told before, thou shalt not kill; and they didn’t kill. Now they are told, thou shalt kill; and although they think it’s very difficult to kill, they do it because it’s now part of the code of behavior. They learn whom to kill and how to kill and how to do it together. This is the much talked about Gleichschaltung—the coordination process. You are coordinated not with the powers that be, but with your neighbor—coordinated with the majority. But instead of communicating with the other you are now glued to him. And you feel of course marvelous. Totalitarianism appeals to the very dangerous emotional needs of people who live in complete isolation and in fear of one another.
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

godfather
Diamond Member

Post by godfather » 01 Feb 2017, 21:09

Found this selection of 'anti-Trump' signs shown during last Monday night's protests in Britain.
Some are hilarious indeed.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/gal ... n-pictures

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 10 Feb 2017, 23:20