Covid party

Air all your daily pleasures and solve the World's problems over a cuppa of your favourite beverage.
Please note, no alcohol until after midday!

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Covid party

Post by Dreamweaver »

I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Re: Covid party

Post by Perrorist »

It's a reflection of the anti-science thinking that's infested the western world in the past thirty years or so.

Slapsy

Post by Slapsy »

Anybody with any doubt about the validity of the virus needs to watch last nights 4 Corners.
The punters know that the horse called Morality rarely gets past the post,whereas the nag called Self-interest always runs a good race. ..... Gough Whitlam 19/10/89

lynny
Diamond Member

Post by lynny »

I hope that was fake news because if it wasn't then I despair......... 8-[

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

Covid parties are not fake. A woman took her daughter to one at her church in one of the southern US states, where she contracted the virus, developed complications, and died. It was the mother who insisted her daughter attend.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver »

I would also hope that this is fake news, but I fear not.
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/corona ... -face-mask

ST. GEORGE, Utah (KUTV) - A Utah mother is imploring others to respect people’s decisions to wear face masks, after being harassed for wearing one herself.
Davis said she was shopping, while wearing a mask, when a woman jumped in front of her and intentionally breathed directly in her face.
She said to many, wearing a face mask or not has become a political statement, and there have been stories in many parts of the country of people coughing or breathing on others because of masks and social distancing.

She has a daughter with cerebral palsy. When 4-year-old Eme gets sick, her body has an extremely hard time fighting it. “It’s not unusual for her to be in the hospital because she has something like a cold, or a small virus, that you or I would fight off just fine,” she said.
I dream, therefore I am.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver »

Perrorist wrote:
21 Jul 2020, 16:21
Covid parties are not fake. A woman took her daughter to one at her church in one of the southern US states, where she contracted the virus, developed complications, and died. It was the mother who insisted her daughter attend.
The Bible belt? They are trying to prove that God looks after them? Yet they haven't read the references in both old and new testaments that "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."
I dream, therefore I am.