A senior moment

Funny and entertaining!

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

godfather
Diamond Member

A senior moment

Post by godfather » 19 Mar 2012, 21:35

Several days ago as I left a meeting at our golf club, I desperately gave myself a personal pat down. I was looking for my keys. They were not in my pockets.
A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing. Suddenly I realized, I must have left them in the car. Frantically I headed for the parking lot.

My wife has scolded me many a time for leaving the keys in the ignition.
My theory is the "ignition" is the best place not to lose them. Her theory is that the car will then be stolen.

As I burst through the doors of the club, I came to a terrifying conclusion. Her theory was right. The parking lot was empty.

I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all, “Darling,” I stammered (I always call her “darling” in times like these), “I left my keys in the car, and it has been stolen.”

There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard her voice, “Ken,” she barked, “I dropped you off!”

Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, “Well, come and get me.”

She retorted, “I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your car!”

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.

grandduke
Diamond Member

Re: A senior moment

Post by grandduke » 19 Mar 2012, 21:43

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ O dear 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ he's in for it.
:heeheehee :heeheehee :heeheehee
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

silverhair

Post by silverhair » 19 Mar 2012, 22:43

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teddy
Diamond Member

Post by Teddy » 20 Mar 2012, 15:59

:lol: :lol: :lol: