A spammer's comment

Discuss everything related to the Arts, Crafts, Hobbies, Sports, Pets & Vets, Entertainment, TV, etc.

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Perrorist
Administrator

A spammer's comment

Post by Perrorist » 26 Nov 2018, 06:11

A weight loss spammer's comment to a post on one of my sites:

"My wife and i got very happy Albert could round up his homework via the precious recommendations he acquired from your blog. It's not at all simplistic just to be releasing information and facts which some other people may have been making money from. And we grasp we need the blog owner to give thanks to for that. These illustrations you made, the straightforward blog navigation, the relationships you can make it easier to promote - it's got all great, and it is facilitating our son in addition to the family consider that that situation is amusing, which is certainly incredibly indispensable.
Thank you for the whole lot!"

The post was a simple announcement about a forthcoming meeting.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Re: A spammer's comment

Post by Dreamweaver » 26 Nov 2018, 19:53

:roflmao:
I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 27 Nov 2018, 13:58

And another:

"Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to convey her."

kfchugo
Bronze Member

Post by kfchugo » 27 Nov 2018, 15:31

I have seen this kind of thing before where spammers reply to a post with a paragraph or two of english but complete gobbledegook with no relevance to the original post. I have yet to work out the purpose of such posts.