- Posts: 6702
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 12:36
- Location: Tumbi Umbi, Central Coast, NSW
Google has released a Chrome security update to remove a vulnerability that allows hackers to control your system.
When is it happening?
How will this affect you?
Update the Chrome browsers on all your devices including (but not limited to) your laptops, phones and tablets.
To update your Chrome browser:
1. Go to the top right of your Chrome window and click on the button with the 3 dots.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and hold your cursor over the help button.
3. Select “About Google Chrome”.
4. Check the version and select update if your Google Chrome does not say it is up to date.