Morrisons arrogance

Major issues which will affect Australia and the World

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Perrorist
Administrator

Re: Morrisons arrogance

Post by Perrorist » 14 Jan 2020, 18:41

Albo's now the preferred PM according to the latest Newspoll.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 15 Jan 2020, 09:25

They are facing a backlash from previous supporters, re climate change attitudes. If they can suddenly switch sides, pretend the opposite has always been their stance, could they win enough back? This makes me scared - https://joshfrydenberg.com.au/a-sustain ... vironment/
I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 15 Jan 2020, 10:03

He could regain some support, but I think he's still a dead man walking.

Warrigal
Emerald Member

Post by Warrigal » 15 Jan 2020, 14:21

BBC assessment of Scott Morrison. Not at all flattering but not wrong either.

https://t.co/QEG9M12UCF
If Bill doesn't BackTheBill, then don't back Bill - Gosford Anglican Church noticeboard.

grandduke
Diamond Member

Post by grandduke » 15 Jan 2020, 20:59

If he survives this then i will believe he can walk on water. :character-oldtimer:
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 13 Feb 2020, 18:20

This is scary.
The Extreme World Makeover is a very telling part of the Seven Mountain Mandate. These sermons are marketed as training courses. In reality they are propaganda tools that provide guidance to the “Sons, daughters” and Archangels of Pentecostalism in order to dominate societies.

“No the whole deal is, again, he has told satan I am going to do this great thing with my sons and daughters. They are going to awake; they are going to arise, and they will begin to shine. And they will operate in my light in my authority and my power and they will change everything. I will not have to exert my own direct muscle. They will carry my muscle. They will crush you.” (Source: Extreme Makeover Sermon).

The zeal with which the Morrison Government is pursuing its agenda and the agenda the government itself, are a reflection of the Extreme World Makeover.

For too long people have made light of Pentecostalism. For example, by dismissing them as a bunch of babblers who believe they will be beamed up to heaven while the rest of us burn.

The reality is different:

“He is seated at the right hand of the father until all his enemies, all Jesus’s enemies, have to be under our feet. He is the head, we are the body, he’s not coming back until that happens.” (Source: Extreme Makeover Sermon).

Translation: The mission of the Pentecostal elite is to stamp the institutions (Mountains), of our society with their ideology and dominate those who do not believe as they do. When they achieve that Jesus will apparently return.

Strip away the religious rationale and content and what is being foisted on Australian society and our democracy by our own government makes foreign interference look like a tea party.
More at https://theaimn.com/australias-pentecos ... r-exposed/

And here is a transcript of part of one of these sermons.
https://theaimn.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... script.pdf
I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 13 Feb 2020, 20:06

Scary.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 14 Feb 2020, 21:30

Just a coincidence I suppose, but today I received email which I thought was unsolicited, from the Centerpointe Research Institute, 1600 NW 167th Pl Ste 320, Beaverton, Oregon 97006-4806, United States, (503) 672-7117

There are Centerpointe Pentecostal churches, in USA, and related Centerpoint Pentecostal churches here in Australia.
Centerpointe <bill_@centerpointe.com> Unsubscribe
1:44 AM (18 hours ago)
to me
So I am supposedly subscribed to their health and fitness wing emails, but because I can't trust my own memory I did a search to see if I'd received anything from them previously. Yes, about 94 of them in spam, 50 or so of those this year! This is the first I know of, that appeared directly in my inbox. Perhaps I did subscribe, as the topics were all health and fitness.

The topic of this one was "Releasing the true genius within yourself and others." It is promoting a course on how to influence others, I guess while being influenced! :eek

I have of course unsubscribed. In doing so, found this! :lol:
Fair Warning: All of our trainings and products are tied to your email address. If you decide to unsubscribe below, we can never again deliver ANYTHING to THIS EMAIL. :-( That means if you purchased something from us in the past, or do so in the future, we will not be able to deliver it to you! We love sending you cutting edge information and special opportunities from Centerpointe and our trusted partners. We NEVER sell or trade your email address with anyone else. Bottom Line: We ARE committed to YOU and would be sad to see you leave ... so please don't go!
I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 15 Feb 2020, 06:27

Disturbing.

Teddy
Diamond Member

Post by Teddy » 15 Feb 2020, 10:14

Dreamweaver wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:20
This is scary.
The Extreme World Makeover is a very telling part of the Seven Mountain Mandate. These sermons are marketed as training courses. In reality they are propaganda tools that provide guidance to the “Sons, daughters” and Archangels of Pentecostalism in order to dominate societies.

“No the whole deal is, again, he has told satan I am going to do this great thing with my sons and daughters. They are going to awake; they are going to arise, and they will begin to shine. And they will operate in my light in my authority and my power and they will change everything. I will not have to exert my own direct muscle. They will carry my muscle. They will crush you.” (Source: Extreme Makeover Sermon).

The zeal with which the Morrison Government is pursuing its agenda and the agenda the government itself, are a reflection of the Extreme World Makeover.

For too long people have made light of Pentecostalism. For example, by dismissing them as a bunch of babblers who believe they will be beamed up to heaven while the rest of us burn.

The reality is different:

“He is seated at the right hand of the father until all his enemies, all Jesus’s enemies, have to be under our feet. He is the head, we are the body, he’s not coming back until that happens.” (Source: Extreme Makeover Sermon).

Translation: The mission of the Pentecostal elite is to stamp the institutions (Mountains), of our society with their ideology and dominate those who do not believe as they do. When they achieve that Jesus will apparently return.

Strip away the religious rationale and content and what is being foisted on Australian society and our democracy by our own government makes foreign interference look like a tea party.
More at https://theaimn.com/australias-pentecos ... r-exposed/

And here is a transcript of part of one of these sermons.
https://theaimn.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... script.pdf
DW I think the whole article is looking at the Pentecostals from the position of "human wisdom "and the argument now a reaction to what was "Christianity in action "whether it be the UK,USA or Australia, it was the Christians who started schools for the poor, hospitals for the sick, Orphanages and aged care were at the front of welfare. We wider Christians have no interest in political power and I don't think the Pentecostals are any different. Their terminology about "dominion" is being misinterpreted, all we strive for is the Kingdom of God "wherein the righteous dwells "made up of righteous,peace,Joy and Love, not dollars and cents or seats in parliament in Canberra.
The article quotes from 1 Cor.15 which we learn "Jesus must rain" Perhaps it would be better to read Amos chapter 4:6-11and criticise Amos instead of the pm

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 15 Feb 2020, 11:01

Teddy, those who knock Christianity as it was presented in the past, often miss the good that it did. For one, the complete acceptance of what the church said protected people from such perversion of the message of Jesus that is now springing up. The main stream churches are a big protection. I wish they were seen in a better light.

Pentecostalism itself is not a bad thing. The fact that so many in it are now manipulated to accept non-mainstream thinking about the life, works, and aims of Jesus, does not mean that all are. Remain true to yourself, Teddy, you are blessed.
I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist » 15 Feb 2020, 11:11

There's definitely a political agenda, Teddy. It's very noticeable in the US.

Here's another article by Australian Independent Media: Pentecostalism – The decline, infiltration and fall of Australian Democracy

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 15 Feb 2020, 18:40

Facebook friend says "Americans love him!" I presume he means Johnny Enlow.
Extreme World Makeover is the ninth session of a Seven Mountain Mandate course given by Johnny Enlow (senior pastor and leading Seven Mountains Mandate activist).
I dream, therefore I am.