Is Biden finished?

Major issues which will affect Australia and the World

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Buck_naked
Emerald Member

Is Biden finished?

Post by Buck_naked »

The recovered laptop has blown the lid on Biden's lies.
and there is more to come they say.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... -mac-isaac

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Re: Is Biden finished?

Post by Dreamweaver »

After reading every word in that I am now happy to "treat it with ignore!" :lol:
I dream, therefore I am.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

There's little evidence to back it up. The Repubs are getting desperate now.

mavisbramston
Bronze Member

Post by mavisbramston »

No Biden is not finished. I agree the Trumpians are desperate desperate

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

The FBI is now investigating this. It seems it could be an attempt by Russian hackers to keep Trump in power.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

From Crikey:

"CHARLIE LEWIS OCT 20, 2020

Col Allan strikes again In the fallout from the increasingly sketchy New York Post story about Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son Hunter — purporting to demonstrate that Hunter arranged a meeting between an executive at a Ukrainian energy company and his father in April 2015 — we see the dread hand of legendary Australian tabloid editor Col “piss in the sink” Allan.

Per The New York Times (which reported that the actual Post author was so embarrassed they took their name off the final piece) it was Allan who pushed for publication:

Top editors met on October 11 to discuss how to use the material provided by [Rudy] Giuliani. The group included the tabloid veteran Colin Allan, known as Col; Stephen Lynch, The Post’s editor-in-chief; and Michelle Gotthelf, the digital editor-in-chief, according to a person with knowledge of the meeting. Mr. Allan, who was The Post’s editor-in-chief from 2001 to 2016 and returned last year as an adviser, urged his colleagues to move quickly, the person said.

He needn’t have worried. As Giuliani has said of the story, he went to the Post because “either nobody else would take it, or if they took it, they would spend all the time they could to try to contradict it before they put it out”. Indeed even presenters on Fox News have been calling the story “sketchy” and “suspicious”. And today we found out Fox had the chance to run the story, and passed on it."

Slapsy

Post by Slapsy »

After reading all the posts,I believe Buck needs to find a more reliable news source. :oops :oops
The punters know that the horse called Morality rarely gets past the post,whereas the nag called Self-interest always runs a good race. ..... Gough Whitlam 19/10/89