Major issues which will affect Australia and the World
Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver
- Emerald Member
- Posts: 6198
- Joined: 08 Jul 2013, 18:47
- Location: potting shed
Flat tax is here. or will be. from 2024. if senate swill approve.
One tax rate for income from $40,000 to $200,000. 32.5%
That range covers 94% of income earners
- Posts: 4426
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 12:36
- Location: Tumbi Umbi, Central Coast, NSW
You're clearly not in favour of progressive taxation, Buck.
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 1592
- Joined: 11 May 2015, 19:03
- Location: Lake Macquarie NSW
That is not tax reform, it is merely the promise of tax reform.......and to actually get it, we would need to return the Libs to power at the next TWO elections. I wont be holding my breath.