Thank you Dan

Health, schooling, environmental, religious matters. Anything related to our farmers, miners, fishermen, etc.

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

mavisbramston
Bronze Member

Thank you Dan

Post by mavisbramston »

Dan Andrews must be praised.
Even the brilliant Dr Faucci has praised Victoria!
I watch Dan Andrews confront the hostile media each day and does a gutsy brilliant job. It is rare to see
a politician do the right thing and not the popular thing.
Sky news and the amurdoch creeps SHAME !

Warrigal
Emerald Member

Re: Thank you Dan

Post by Warrigal »

I am a huge admirer too. He is clearly a man of principle and not one of expediency.
A rare bird in today's political climate.

I don't often watch QT live but I did happen to catch the disgraceful performance recently when Albanese offered congratulations to Victorians for beating down the virus and for making the sacrifices necessary to do it. He carefully did not mention Andrews but that did not stop the PM and Treasurer from ranting about the Victorian Premier. It was the most churlish thing I have seen since this pandemic took hold.

Josh, in particular, needs to get out more and listen to the Melburnians. Dan Andrews has more support from the public than Liberals in their leafy green suburbs can possibly imagine.
"Great powers do what they wish; the rest of us do what we can"
Geoff Raby, former Australian Ambassador to China.

mavisbramston
Bronze Member

Post by mavisbramston »

Warrigal once again you say it so brilliantly.

Thank you. :text-thankyou:

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver »

I watched some of the protest against the lock down. Only about 300 protesters, though some of them violent. Why they are protesting now I do not know, as the lock down is all but over. There was such a small number the police were easily able to surround them. That prevented the most violent from running off to start trouble elsewhere!
I dream, therefore I am.

mavisbramston
Bronze Member

Post by mavisbramston »

They ALL looked so feral. I do not normally comment like his bt thy look like people from the back woods in DELIVERANCE.

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

Three weeks without a single community transmission. I'm sure the federal government and the Victorian opposition are rushing at this very moment to congratulate Dan on this achievement.

lynny
Diamond Member

Post by lynny »

:roflmao:

Nah, to busy googling 'do koalas spread corona?'