We need afirmative acion.

Health, schooling, environmental, religious matters. Anything related to our farmers, miners, fishermen, etc.

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

mavisbramston
Bronze Member

We need afirmative acion.

Post by mavisbramston » 20 May 2018, 09:41

Those opposed to affirmative action claim people should be hired on merit. On the surface a point not without some validity . Having said that if you are looking for an argument I wonder if the Liberal Government is using merit as a policy.? I dont think so.
What a pack of useless untalented tossers totally out of their depth.
Peter Dutton looks and oinks like one of the pigs in ANIMAL FARM. He was clearly created by Orwell.

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Re: We need afirmative acion.

Post by Dreamweaver » 20 May 2018, 21:55

I saw a big put and do about affirmative action involving Sydney Uni debating club. Couldn't follow it up, because every site that mentioned it was so derogatory about it being all about left wing immature sooks that after a few attempts I gave up. Found nothing to tell me what the points of the debate were! :lol:
I dream, therefore I am.

mavisbramston
Bronze Member

Post by mavisbramston » 22 May 2018, 09:59

Thankyou so much for your post and interest Dream.
I think this has become a a very common ploy by the right. I dont really mind being called a leftie but its sad its become an easy way out of healthy discussion.
If they are challenged its always left wing rubbish or fake news they accuse you of.
The anti PC people are as bad and generally speaking they do not have the foggiest idea of what politically correct actually means.

Leonie

Post by Leonie » 22 May 2018, 11:18

The anti PC crowd are probably the worst offenders when it comes to spreading fake news. They are all in a tither at the moment about gender-neutral books in school libraries.
It's ok people, nobody's going to kill Winnie the Poo or Thomas the Tank Engine, you can all relax. :cheers:

mavisbramston
Bronze Member

Post by mavisbramston » 22 May 2018, 14:25

Great post Leonie
The terrible left are not loonie its the nasty right I detest