PayPal scam!

Are we being treated like human beings by our Corporate Captains? Have they heard of the word 'compassion' or is greed the guiding light for them?

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Trishia

PayPal scam!

Post by Trishia »

I have had several phone calls from Pay pal, telling me that I owe them $300m for my order, (I did NOT order anything from them)
They then inform me that the amount will be taken out of my Bank account. The recorded message then says that I must PRESS BUTTON 1 to stop this.
I NEVER press buttons! So I just hang up!

Has anyone else had one of these calls?

:flaming_mad

Biggdad
Gold Member

Re: PayPal scam!

Post by Biggdad »

I have had two from AMAZON. I have never dealt from them. :flaming_mad

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

There's a lot of phone scamming at the moment. I don't answer a call if I don't recognise the number. I expect I miss a few legit calls as a result. However, if anyone is serious about speaking to me they can always leave a message.

Slapsy

Post by Slapsy »

Amazon is a regular. My standard response,now,is to ask them if they would do the same thing to their own Grandmother or Grandfather. I get some interesting responses back.
The punters know that the horse called Morality rarely gets past the post,whereas the nag called Self-interest always runs a good race. ..... Gough Whitlam 19/10/89

Trishia

Post by Trishia »

Just received another email from Paypal offering me $10 that they owe me. This is after telling me I owe them in other emails I just deleted it. I want no more to do with them!

:flaming_mad