Senior health care solution

How can we improve the prognosis for our maturing Australians? Suggestions, ideas, proposals for better social and health issues, including retirement accommodation, etc.

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

godfather
Diamond Member

Senior health care solution

Post by godfather » 27 Apr 2010, 22:07

So you're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you - what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2 MP’s and 2 Ministers – not necessarily dead!

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, and all the health care you need!
New teeth - no problem.
Need glasses, great.
New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart?
All covered. (And your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now).

And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home.

Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?

:handgestures-thumbsupright: :handgestures-thumbsupright: :handgestures-thumbsupright:
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.

Dawn

Re: Senior health care solution

Post by Dawn » 27 Apr 2010, 22:18

Who are you going to shoot with your bullets GF? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teddy
Diamond Member

Post by Teddy » 28 Apr 2010, 07:34

Perhaps I posted in the wrong place,when I said I hoped my body wore out before my mind,given the above choices, GF?!

donander
Emerald Member

Post by donander » 28 Apr 2010, 08:32

Great plan GF! Where can I collect my bullets and a gun? John Howard took all mine ...... O:)

PS: Can I have more than four bullets?
The last interglacial had less ice, higher sea levels, and warmer temperatures than this one. So, according to the evidence so far, human activity must have a COOLING effect.

godfather
Diamond Member

Post by godfather » 28 Apr 2010, 13:51

One at the time guys and girls, I was only given enough bullets to shoot 2 pollies and it is hard to decide how to put them to best use. :lol

So I've made a dartboard and stuck 20 names in the partitions. Next time I'll get blind drunk, I'll take two darts and throw them at the board.
If they hit the board I'll let you know the names of the eighteen survivors. That's a promise! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeap Teddy, we always have choices. It's difficult to make up our minds at times, isn't it? :lol:

Donander, the best source for bullets would probably be the ACME company of Bugs Bunny fame.
If they've run out, try the online store of Osama Direct Wholesale.

:heeheehee :heeheehee :heeheehee
The devil whispered, “You cannot withstand the storm“ and I replied: “I am the storm!”.....Unknown.