Welcome to John Roberts

Introduce ourselves. If you are a new member, say a few words to let us know you are now part of the Silverpeers fraternity. Our members will welcome you with warm words.

Moderators: godfather, Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Welcome to John Roberts

Post by Dreamweaver »

Welcome John! :happy-sunshine:

Pleased to see your post on "Voices our own voices" in "Food for Your Tummy and Mind", John, and I'm sure you'll find much more to grab your interest. Also feel free to start a new topic whenever you'd like to. :icon_biggrin:
I dream, therefore I am.

Mahalia
Moderator (Bronze Member)

Re: Welcome to John Roberts

Post by Mahalia »

Welcome John - Good to have you here to share with us all.
The Scribbly Bark Poet
see some scribbles here - http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

Slapsy

Post by Slapsy »

(Introduce ourselves. If you are a new member, say a few words to let us know you are now part of the Silverpeers fraternity. Our members will welcome you with warm words.)

A genuine new member would have taken the opportunity to introduce themselves to the rest of the forum.
I hope that Mr.Roberts is genuine,but until I have some idea of what he is about there will be no welcome from me.
The punters know that the horse called Morality rarely gets past the post,whereas the nag called Self-interest always runs a good race. ..... Gough Whitlam 19/10/89

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

A genuine new member would have taken the opportunity to introduce themselves to the rest of the forum.
Not necessarily so, Slapsy. He's posted once and could have any number of reasons for not following up. For example, waiting to see our reaction to his joining us.

Welcome, John, if you return. Please feel free to post on any topic.

Slapsy

Post by Slapsy »

Perrorist wrote: ↑
08 Sep 2021, 16:41
Not necessarily so, Slapsy. He's posted once and could have any number of reasons for not following up. For example, waiting to see our reaction to his joining us.

Welcome, John, if you return. Please feel free to post on any topic.
Sorry Perry,I was probably a bit blunt,but considering the strange visitors we have recently been getting,there is nothing wrong with being a little cautious. I will certainly apologise,to him,if he does return. I hope he does because we do need some fresh voices.
The punters know that the horse called Morality rarely gets past the post,whereas the nag called Self-interest always runs a good race. ..... Gough Whitlam 19/10/89

Perrorist
Administrator

Post by Perrorist »

...considering the strange visitors we have recently been getting,
You can say that again! In order to keep the doors open, that's the risk we have to put up with. Fortunately, they don't escape the keen eyes of our members.