Mescaline.

Something that would never happen but did! This section is about all the wondrous things in our world - Wildlife Animals, World Medicine, Physics, Archaeology - things too numerous to list.
grandduke
Diamond Member

Mescaline.

Post by grandduke » 26 May 2015, 09:29

Buck youth buddy i have found the very thing for you mescaline i call
it tweet tweet juice it will make your hair grow. :heeheehee :heeheehee

"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution-then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise."
ALDOUS HUXLEY. :wqoohoo :wqoohoo
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

Biggdad
Gold Member

Re: Mescaline.

Post by Biggdad » 26 May 2015, 13:53

Bloody hell dukie that's to deep for me! :thinking:
WHEN YOU TELL THE TRUTH, IT'S LESS YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER.Image

grandduke
Diamond Member

Post by grandduke » 26 May 2015, 15:21

:heeheehee :heeheehee And me big Daddy.
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

Biggdad
Gold Member

Post by Biggdad » 26 May 2015, 18:21

A drop o a blotter under the tongue!!!! :wqoohoo :thinking:
WHEN YOU TELL THE TRUTH, IT'S LESS YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER.Image

lighthouse
Silver Member

Post by lighthouse » 26 May 2015, 20:13

grandduke wrote:Buck youth buddy i have found the very thing for you mescaline i call
it tweet tweet juice it will make your hair grow. :heeheehee :heeheehee

"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution-then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise."
ALDOUS HUXLEY. :wqoohoo :wqoohoo
On his deathbed, unable to speak due to advanced laryngeal cancer, Huxley made a written request to his wife Laura for "LSD, 100 µg, intramuscular". According to her account of his death in This Timeless Moment, she obliged with an injection at 11:45 a.m. and a second dose a few hours later; Huxley died aged 69, at 5:20 p.m, on 22 November 1963
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it. ”
Helen Keller

Buck_naked
Emerald Member

Post by Buck_naked » 27 May 2015, 08:58

Buck does not take drugs, too busy burning down mosques and churches, and building underground bomb shelters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

terra
Silver Member
Location: South-Eastern foothills of Mt. Gingenbullen, Southern Highlands NSW

Post by terra » 27 May 2015, 09:37

Summing up ? :thinking: :thinking:

Life's too short to drink cheap wine !
"Life's too short to drink cheap wine".

grandduke
Diamond Member

Post by grandduke » 27 May 2015, 09:53

That makes you a home grown terrorist Buck baby. :wqoohoo :wqoohoo
George Bernard Shaw

Teddy
Diamond Member

Post by Teddy » 27 May 2015, 11:01

Cactus or Chia Seeds?! :icon_biggrin:

lighthouse
Silver Member

Post by lighthouse » 27 May 2015, 11:41

Buck_naked wrote:Buck does not take drugs, too busy burning down mosques and churches, and building underground bomb shelters. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is why some take medications, to not get caught doing the above.

But sadly some get pleasure from doing these things and wonder why they get locked away.
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it. ”
Helen Keller

grandduke
Diamond Member

Post by grandduke » 27 May 2015, 12:45

Fear not lighthouse the Men in black are coming for Buck. :heeheehee :heeheehee :wqoohoo :roflmao: :roflmao:
George Bernard Shaw