Meridians of the body.

Something that would never happen but did! This section is about all the wondrous things in our world - Wildlife Animals, World Medicine, Physics, Archaeology - things too numerous to list.
Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Re: Meridians of the body.

Post by Dreamweaver » 30 Oct 2016, 12:17

In many cases I don't know what to believe, but I don't shut myself off from possibilities. Nikola Tesla told us that “the day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

The science of physics implies physical objects and physical action, and demands physical proof. We haven't enough knowledge about non-physical things to say anything much definitive. I think it is possible for instance for mind power to move physical objects, but why on earth bother when physical means are so much easier? Compassion is not a physical thing, yet because brain action is physical and chemical, we can investigate its mental origins. And results.
In the early 1960s, only one hypothesis was proposed to explain the anatomical basis of the meridians. By using different experimental approaches during the past 10 years, the number of scientific papers that report the discovery of different anatomical and physiological evidence confirming the existence of an anatomical basis for the meridian system has increased. Morphological science is greatly challenged to offer a new biomedical theory that explains the possible existence of new bodily systems such as the primo vascular system (PVS).
The PVs have been found inside blood vessels and lymphatic vessels. The PVs inside lymph vessels freely flow in the lymph. The PVs and PNs flow in the third ventricle, fourth ventricle, cerebral aqueduct, and along the central canal of the spinal cord. The PVS has also been found on the arachnoid mater, cerebellum, perinervium, and epinervium of the sciatic nerve. The PVs and PNs are present on the surfaces of the liver, stomach, small and large intestines, bladder, spleen, kidneys and omentum, abdominal cavity, hypodermal layer of the skin, superficial fascia, fat tissue, and cancer fascia. The PVs also enter internal organ tissues.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... uman-body/
What if this system is using pre-existing channels?

The Primo Vascular System as a New Anatomical System
http://www.jams-kpi.com/article/S2005-2 ... 2/fulltext
I dream, therefore I am.

grandduke
Diamond Member

Post by grandduke » 30 Oct 2016, 13:09

Page not found Dreamweaver in the meantime lets
consider this quote. 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
“The Mind is the great Slayer of the Real,” repeats the Voice: “Let the Disciple slay the Slayer”— because it is our minds that create our illusions.
An example, my Reiki master stilled my mind, mind you it took 9 hours till
i realised it, the chatter was gone, only stillness, but it came back which she
said it would, but what an experience. :wqoohoo
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw

Dreamweaver
Global Moderator

Post by Dreamweaver » 30 Oct 2016, 23:34

Sorry. Try this, though a bit different. http://www.jams-kpi.com/article/S2005-2 ... 2/abstract
Morphological science is greatly challenged to offer a new biomedical theory that explains the possible existence of new bodily systems such as the primo vascular system (PVS). The PVS is a previously unknown system that integrates the features of the cardiovascular, nervous, immune, and hormonal systems. It also provides a physical substrate for the acupuncture points and meridians. Announcements of the morphological architectonics and the function of the PVS fundamentally changed the basic understanding of biology and medicine because the PVS is involved in the development and the functions of living organisms. We propose a new vision of the anatomical basis for the PVS and the vital energy—called “Qi”—as an electromagnetic wave that is involved very closely with the DNA in the PVS. DNA provides genetic information and it functions as a store of information that can be obtained from the electromagnetic fields of the environment. The PVS is the communication system between living organisms and the environment, and it lies at the lowest level of life. The theory of the PVS could be a good basis for forming a new point of view of Darwin's evolutionary theory. Discoveries in morphological theory—such as discoveries with respect to the PVS—have not been made since the 18th century. For that reason, the PVS needs more attention.
I dream, therefore I am.